Hundreds of real Chinese teachers online 24/7
Our Chinese teachers are real people—they are all experienced in Chinese language teaching and know how to help their students at different level. They cover everything—from Chinese phonetics and characters to Business Chinese and HSK prep.
Carefully screened Chinese tutors
We have hundreds of tutors, all of whom are carefully examined according to our teaching standard to make sure that every student can learn Chinese online with live tutors from the heart of the best Chinese speaking place – Beijing.
Customized courses with professional teachers
Our Chinese teachers provide help, never answers. Through high-quality, targeted and customized teaching, each student works with a teacher in our online virtual classroom and receives a high quality learning experience.
- Introduction: I have eight-year experience in teaching and tutoring foreign students Chinese. I love Chinese teaching and communicating with my students. I am patient, careful and funny in teaching with both English and Chinese. My students come from USA, Korea, Japan and Singapore. I am also good at working out the suitable study plan for my students based on their foundation and requirements. I hope I could help you with Chinese phonetics, Chinese characters, oral Chinese, writing and HSK tutorial.
- Introduction: Having 11 years of Chinese teaching experience, was awarded best teacher of the year in Wudaokou area in Beijing. Large proportion of my students went to the top universities such as Qinghua and Beijing University.
- Introduction: I am a dynamic figure, often seen brainstorming a lot fresh ideas and bringing fun to my loop of friends. I was prominent in dancing when I was a kid. I seldom let time slip through my fingers. I am a big fan of outdoor activities. I've got clear mind without mingling my personal affairs with my responsibilities. I cherish promising things for my efforts. I once staged one of my best autobiographies in my class.
- Introduction:My name is Song Yingjie. My hometown is Tianjin. I graduated from Chongqing normal university majoring teaching Chinese as a second language. After graduation, I went to Thailand as a volunteer for three years. I came back on March of this year. I worked at capital mandarin school as a mandarin teacher from April to August. I love this job.
- Introduction:Chinese language and literature is my major when I was an undergraduate. And during the four years, I accepted scientific education about Chinese; finally I got my degree in literature. I passed the CET4 and CET6, and my Standard spoken Chinese reaches Level II A. Now I am studying for my master's degree in Capital Normal University, and my major is "Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages". I'm a girl who is cheerful, optimistic, prudent, and patient. I enjoy teaching very much, and I had taught many students before, so I accumulated much experience. In the future, I want to take my teaching to a higher level.
- Introduction:First, a solid Chinese phonetics, vocabulary, grammar, rich cultural and historical knowledge, knowledge of foreign language education, cross-cultural communication knowledge and skills; I am studying the Chinese language for International Education in Beijing Language and Culture University in China for a master's degree. Moreover, I am extroverted, optimistic, active, patient, strong affinity, caring and liking raising cats and dogs. I am innovative and creative for thinking and my class is very lively.
- Introduction:I graduated from the BLCU, with the major of teaching Chinese as the second language. I'm a patient, friendly and open-minded girl, speaking standard and fluent Mandarin and good English.
- Introduction:I'm a cheerful girl and I have taught Chinese for four years. I enjoy teaching and make friends.
- Introduction: I master in Chinese pronunciation, grammar, and vocabulary knowledge, methods of training listening and oral speaking skills. Every class is designed for student's specific needs. Grammar and communicative function are combined skillfully, to make students acquire the language skills efficiently. Able to make the students understand Chinese special vocabulary and grammar in English, and then do practical practices (practices are very important). Clear Mandarin accent, good at discriminating and correcting pronunciation errors, good at correcting errors in a way that the students can understand. Familiar with Chinese and Beijing culture, let the students understand the culture during language training and use it properly.
- Introduction: I've been teaching Chinese to foreigners through skype for more than 2 years. My students come from different countries, including university professor, sales manager, engineer and students at school. They vary in their ages and Chinese levels, but they all enjoy learning Chinese and they've made great progress so far. We're now not only teachers and students, but friends. I do enjoy the job and I would try my best to help you in your Chinese learning.
- Introduction: My English name is Nancy 28-year-old, a graduate of Normal University, which is a professional Chinese Language and Literature university with bachelor degree. I have acquired Putonghua level B and national C-2 computer certificate. I love Chinese teaching and have lively personality with a strong sense of responsibility. I am good at organizing class lively with humorous manner. I taught students in primary classes HSK level 3 and middle class with seven students. I am very happy to receive praise from my students and have confident to let more students enjoy my class environment. I am patient in teaching and will take various effects to help the students to understand. I hope students like my class and teaching method. I hope you can enjoy happy Chinese learning with me.
- Introduction: 性格活泼开朗，幽默亲切。理解能力强，善于与人沟通，爱好广泛，有活力有激情。多年对外汉语教学经验，课堂内容丰富活泼，希望带您享受快乐汉语学习！
- Introduction: 2008年7月毕业于吉林大学汉语言文学专业，本科期间在吉林大学国际交流学院为留学生做一对一汉语辅导3年。毕业至今任职于深圳韩国国际学校，负责1-12年级水平一的汉语教学工作，有着丰富的汉语教学经验，希望更多的学生可以
- Introduction: 我是一名在外语类大学就读对外汉语在读的本科生，性格活泼外向，有志于从事对外汉语教师工作。
- Introduction: More than three years of experience in teaching Chinese to foreign students with fluent English. I have the certificate of the International Registration of Chinese Teacher.